Sunday, October 30, 2011

Young Crafters Unite #3

Hi there.  I'm participating in the challenge at Young Crafters Unite to create a masculine card.  I think one of the simplest ways to adapt a card from feminine to masculine is to change up the color scheme.  With that in mind, I decided to use stamps to create a background.


Using Dot Spots from Papertrey Ink and navy, hunter green and dark red ink, I created a few different patterns.  The sentiments are embossed on a little snip of banner.

I was having so much fun with the patterns, I decided to go ahead and make four cards for a variety of occasions.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful cards! Great idea to use a girly card and switch up the colors to make masculine cards =) Thank you so much for playing along in the YCU challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are fantastic! You did a great job with those patterns, and the colors work well for either gender!

    Thanks for joining us at YCU!

    ReplyDelete