Saturday, October 8, 2011

Just Me & My Dog

Hello and Welcome!  Talk about waiting till the last minute.......I have four layouts to post before the entry deadline at http://www.apronstringsdesigns.blogspot.com/.

Challenge #1 is to dig out an Apron Strings kit (if you don't have a kit, go dig out some papers from your stash that meet the challenge) that has green, rust and a touch of gold, a leaf pattern in the papers or, if you're lucky, both.



I found a few scraps of Cosmo Cricket's Mr Campy papers that fit the color and leaf criteria.  The papers were left over from a previous layout so I didn't have a lot to work with, but I think it turned out OK.  I also used October Afternoon Mini Market alphas, a journaling sprout from Jillibean Soup and a die cut from My Mind's Eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment