Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall Birthday Cards

Hey folks, have you been enjoying this beautiful weekend?  The sun, the temps, a little breeze and all the signs of fall.  It just makes me happy.  Winter....not so much.  Which is probably why I was having a difficult time getting started on the October Christmas cards.  My great plan was to knock those out this weekend so I could have the rest of the month to work on other things.  Now it's late Sunday afternoon and I'm still not in the Christmas mood.  Oh well, I'll get to them sometime.

I did work on a few birthday cards that I can use for the next few months.  They're fall-ish, but still perky. 


Here's a close up. 

 
I spent yesterday afternoon at Eckert's Orchard and took lots of pumpkin pics.  Can't wait to go through them and make a couple layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment