Saturday, February 18, 2017

2012 Inspiration

I'm back again. I've been busy today lol. We're moving right along to 2012. And I'm back to not having any of the featured stamp sets. I'm a little surprised at this considering how many set I do have. Not only don't I have any of the sets, I had a difficult time finding a comparable set to adapt one of the examples.



I decided to use Splits Best Wishes to CASE a card by Dawn. I changed very little- why mess with perfection!  The frame is die cut from Stamper's Select white cardstock and the image stamped in Blueberry Sky ink. The sentiment, from Splits Just A Note, is stamped in Pure Poppy. The patterned paper layers were cut with Edgers #1 and adhered to a Blueberry Sky card base. Easy Peasy.

Thanks for hanging in there, only two more card to go today
-Teddra

No comments:

Post a Comment