Saturday, February 18, 2017

2014 Inspiration

And here we are at 2014 - caught up (till tomorrow) with the 10 year Anniversary celebration for Papertrey Ink. I even have one of the featured stamp sets for this year, Embellished Elegance. Let's get right to it. 



I began by stamping the sentiment in the center of a piece of Stamper's Select white cardstock so the floral swags could be built around the image. Using a variety of flowers and ink colors I added a bit here and there until I was happy with the look. I so want Spring to hurry up and get here!  Until then, I can make pretty flowers. The focal piece was cut on the top and bottom edges with Noted Scalloped A2 to achieve the sweet scallop edge. A background pattern of Winter Wisteria completed the card. 

Whew!  Thanks for hanging in there today. We two more days of challenges remaining (I think), so go check out the rest of the eye candy and Enjoy!

-Teddra

No comments:

Post a Comment