Monday, February 20, 2017

2016 Inspiration

Hello on this final day of Papertrey Ink's look back at the Past, Present and Future of 10 years creativity. I've very much enjoyed playing along with the Challenge each day and using stamp sets that haven't seen ink in forever. I managed to create 18 cards to add to my stash, although three are already in their envelopes ready to be mailed for those early March birthdays.

I have two of the featured sets today, Just Desserts and Painted Petals. Once I decided to use Just Desserts the notecard came together quickly.



The card base is Winter Wisteria cut with the notecard die from Don't Forget To Write. A second layer of the card base was cut with Winter Wisteria gingham patterned paper. The square frame from Don't Forget To Write was cut from Winter Wisteria cardstock and stamped with Royal Velvet. The cake is stamped with Lemon Tart and Winter Wisteria and the sentiment is from Just Dessert Sentiments.

The UPS tracking number for my order from the January sale at Papertrey says it's out for delivery so I'll be looking for that today. My box is a tiny 12 pounds which I thought was a big order until I read on the forum that people placed multiple orders and boxes are weighing over 100 lbs! I've had a tracking number since January 30 so I'm excited to finally get to play with my two new stamp sets, Country Fair and Brushed Blooms.

Have a great day!
-Teddra

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! What a fun colour combo! Hope your parcel arrived and you've had time to play :)

    ReplyDelete