Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Grins & Giggles


Hi, how's your day going?  I'm busy, busy, busy......lots to do and not enough spare time to play!  Today I'm sharing another of the layouts I completed this weekend. 

This is an old pic of me and my baby brother.  I had just turned 4 the day before and he was exactly 6 months old.  I have to say, I don't think it looks anything like him today.  Maybe it's because he's almost 6 feet tall, skinny and doesn't wear jumpers with psychedelic elephants anymore.  Although .... he does have his tongue sticking out a little in this pic and to this day, if he's concentrating really hard on something.....his tongue is hanging out of his mouth!  It's kinda weird, but it's totally him. 

I used Doodlebug's Monster Mania patterned papers from Apron Strings October 2010 kit.  Aren't those little banners fun!

Have a great day and check back tomorrow for the next episode in Adventures In Baking.

Teddra   

No comments:

Post a Comment