Saturday, February 11, 2012

Project Life Week 1


Hi and welcome to the first few pages of my Project Life album.  I started working on this post several weeks ago but things just weren't coming together.  I think I've finally managed to get everything in place to where I'm happy with the result.  Above is a pic of both pages and I have a few closer shots below.

Here's a close up shot of my title card which includes the date and type of cookie.  I wrote on the little label die cut and cut off the bottom to use to fill in the white space at the bottom of the recipe.


Each page protector has four 4x6 spaces as well as four 2x3 spaces.  The core kit comes with a variety of options to fill the spaces and add a little design pizazz to mix things up.   This side includes the recipe, which took up quite a bit of journal space as it includes the chocolate cookie recipe as well as the peanut butter cookie recipe. 


And here's a little closer look at the right side.  I used a lot of alpha stickers on the journal cards highlight a few special notes. 


Well, that's it.  The first entry in my Project Life album.  I hope to finish the next two weeks layouts this weekend so be sure to stop back by and check them out.

Till next time
-Teddra




No comments:

Post a Comment