Friday, February 17, 2012

Project Life Week 3


Hi and welcome to Project Life week 3.  This weeks mission was Berry Scones with Lemon Glaze.  You can read all about the baking adventure here. 


For the date on the title card, I used round alpha's from Authentique and felt alpha's from American Crafts.  The little label sticker is My Mind's Eye.


The left side focuses on the recipe and instructions.  I used little flowers from My Mind's Eye to fill in the white space.

The right side is all about the finished product and the glaze.  The glaze.....what can I say......between the powdered sugar and lemon juice my teeth hurt just looking at the pictures! 


Lots of bright yellow and pinks on this layout. 

For those that enjoy my comical Baking Adventures, I will continue to post those weekly.  However, this will be the end of Project Life posts for a while.   I just wanted to show a different approach to it from the photo a day or weekly summary most people are doing.   

Till next time
-Teddra


No comments:

Post a Comment