Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tis The Season

Hi and happy Tuesday to you.  I went back to work today after another 3 day weekend.  I could really get used to those!  Sadly, no more work holidays until Memorial Day.

I've been so busy with Project Life, Adventures In Baking and keeping up with my ebay auctions and shipping that I haven't been doing much traditional scrapbook pages.  I printed these Christmas photos over the weekend so they were begging to be used in a layout. 
The pics were taken Christmas Eve before the family arrived for dinner and are of a few decorations around the house. 
I used Echo Park patterned papers and stickers and American Crafts foam letters.


Another thing I just realized I completely forgot was my Two Year blog-iversary at the end of January! 

Till next time
-Teddra

No comments:

Post a Comment