Sunday, February 5, 2012

Project Life Title Page


Hello!  Today I'm sharing my big project for 2012....Project Life.  I have a little twist to the traditional PL way of documentation.  Instead of incorporating monthly, weekly or even daily photos and journaling, I've narrowed it down even further.  My PL is focusing on a little project you  may have heard of here on the ol' blog.....Adventures In Baking.  I was looking for a way to combine my love of scrapbooking and stamping with the trials and tribulations I encounter while baking. 

What you see above is the page that introduces the album.  I changed it up a little from the suggested title page pieces and added the year and title.  I still want to add my name on there somewhere, but haven't found the right spot just yet.  Here's a closer look.


I can't believe I'm already 6 weeks into Adventures In Baking (5 weeks in January plus a December test run).  I'm taking these first few weeks of PL a little slow and trying to design a standard layout I can use throughout the album.  I'm using the PL core kit with the cards but also want to incorporate a few scrappy embellishments and colorful papers.  I'll be posting the first two cookie weeks here soon so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by,
-Teddra

No comments:

Post a Comment