Monday, February 13, 2012

Project Life Week 2


Hi and welcome to Week 2 in Project Life.  This week found me baking Andes Peppermint Crunch Chunkies.  You can read all about the baking adventure here.  Here's a close up of the title card:


The left side is all about the ingredients and instructions.  I found myself with a short recipe so used a few odds and ends from my scrappy stash to fill the extra space.


Here's the full right side of the layout which emphasizes the temp and baking time as well as the recipe yield.


  I'm also including a little note that summarizes the experience and things I don't want to forgot.


So this is how I've made PL work for me.  By focusing on this year-long baking adventure project I designed for myself, I'm able to combine my kitchen escapades and memory archiving in one place.

Now, I'm off to finish this weeks Adventures In Baking with the taste test.......I'll let you know how it goes!

Till next time
-Teddra   

No comments:

Post a Comment