Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Design Principals

Hello!  How's your week going so far?  Do you have Olympic fever yet?  I spent a great deal of time over the weekend watching a variety of sports that are only available every four years as well as my daily St Louis Cardinals baseball game.

I do have a little something new to share with you tho.  I signed up for an on-line class to learn a little more about design principals.  The class is five and a half weeks long and is taught by Britta Swiderski.  You can learn all about it by clicking right HERE. 

This is the tag I made from the introduction.


In addition to the individual projects for each lesson, we're making a tag book focusing on the teaching elements that each lesson is built around.  I used inks in blues, greens and purples for the background and some new orange Washi tape. 



The first full lesson was posted yesterday so I'm off to check out the videos and get inspired!
See ya tomorrow!
-Teddra


 

No comments:

Post a Comment