Saturday, July 21, 2012

PTI Summer Camp Knots Badge

Hi and welcome!  Today I have the opportunity to take part in Papertry Ink's Stamp-A-Faire 2012.  This years theme is Summer Camp.  There are videos and tutorials being posted throughout the day and you're able to earn camping badges with each project completed.  How fun is that!  You can check it out for yourself right here

The festivities started with a ribbon techniques challenge.  Each designer demonstrated a unique way to use ribbon on a project.  I was inspired to try out Erin Lincoln's masterful use of twill ribbon.

And here's a close up showing the use of Harvest Gold, Pure Poppy and Simply Chartruse ribbon along with the Vintage Ornament dies.



I was hoping I'd be able to sneak in a few Christmas cards with the variety of projects today and I was able to do just that on the very first challenge.  Yeah, I earned my knots badge! 
Knots-Badge
.
See ya back here soon
-Teddra



No comments:

Post a Comment