Sunday, July 15, 2012

Project Life Update

Hi there!  It's been a crazy week for me so I apologize for the lack of recent posts.  I worked out of town last week and between the lack of air conditioning for almost 48 hours, a dead car battery and spotty Internet connection, I'm glad that weeks behind me!  Before all the craziness,  I took a few days off in conjunction with the 4th of July holiday enjoyed my time by catching up on something I've been neglecting, my Project Life album.  As I explained way back in January, I'm approaching PL a little differently than most and combining it with my Adventures in Baking. 

I'd happy to report I now have one complete album, Yeah!  And, now that I've completed the first 6 months of PL, I thought I'd take a little time to share some of my favorite layouts.  The first two pages are from the Banana Bread I made that was a total disaster!  It was so bad I went back to the drawing board (er, in this case the baking blogs) and made banana chocolate chip muffins the next day. 



The next two pages are from the Apple Crumb cake.  I used my favorite color combo of turquoise and orange. 



And one final layout for you today is from the layered brownies.  The brownies weren't very good, but I really like the layout!



I have two more Project Life layouts I'd like to share with you, but I'll save them for another time.  One thing I'm very please with on each of these layouts is that I'm using papers, embellishments and letters from my stash.  I still have lots of pretty papers to use in traditional layouts, but I'm cleaning out my rarely used items too!

I'll be back here tomorrow for The Best of the Breads, so stop back by!
-Teddra

No comments:

Post a Comment